The purchase of products from this web site is governed by the following terms and conditions. By accessing the site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Contained in our terms and conditions are details of current regulations governing online shopping. Please read them carefully as they contain important information. If you intend to purchase from our site we recommend that you print a copy of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove, without notice, any information on this site as necessary.
About Working Class Heroes Limited Mail Order Service
We aim to deliver the best possible customer experience and adhere to all current and proposed legislation in addition to trade body guidelines. The conditions detailed below do not affect your statutory rights. These include all of the current guidelines relating to the information that we hold about you and, in order to clarify this, we have a published privacy statement.
Working Class Heroes Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Customer information is collected in the following way:
- We use software on the website that collects statistics such as how many people are visiting the site, which pages they are looking at and how long they are spending on the site. This information is anonymous and is used only in order for us to understand visitor needs and improve the site.
- When you request a specific service, such as subscription to our newsletter, the information we collect may include name, address, phone/fax number and email address. Information gathered for this purpose will never be used for any other purpose or shared with any other companies.
- We will always give you the option to unsubscribe from our newsletter facility by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' button that appears on each newsletter. We will never collect sensitive information from you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate, relevant and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us.
- Any inaccuracies will be corrected promptly. We will never disclose any information about you to any third party. When you visit some areas of our website, a 'cookie' will be placed on your computer. This is a small file that enables our site to improve the quality of your visit. You may be able to set your browser to reject cookies, although this may affect the quality of your visit.
All items are subject to availability. All of our stock levels are live, but obviously errors can occur in our warehousing stock control systems. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available. Products and packaging are subject to change or substitution without prior notice. Every effort will be made to dispatch the items specified.
If an item is out of stock we will email you to let you know we can't fulfil your order. We do not accept back or special orders to help us control our pricing.
Methods of Payment
We can only accept payment in pounds Sterling. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Delta and Solo. If you are paying by Maestro you will also need to include the card issue number or start date. All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rate and are correct at the time of input.
Some products contain some zero rated goods and the consolidated VAT rate is then reduced accordingly. We reserve the right to amend prices subject to change in the rate of duty. The total cost of your order is the price of the products including delivery charges.
All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to dispatch, so please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct. We cannot accept responsibility for an order being held back as a result of incorrect or invalid payment details being given.
In the unlikely event that your payment card is used fraudulently to make a purchase with Working Class Heroes Limited you, the consumer, are entitled to cancel the said payment(s). If payment has already been made, you, the customer, are entitled, in accordance with the standing Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulation (2000), to a re-credit or to have all sums returned to you by the card issuer.
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from Working Class Heroes Limited Ltd, for a full refund.
Order cancellations must be made via email, quoting your order number, within 7 working days of the day after you receive the goods to email@example.com.
To cancel your Standard Delivery Order please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
If however your order has already been processed, you will need to return the order to us. Please read the Return or Exchange an item section below.
Return or exchange an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition* within 14 days of receipt.
We will issue a refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred.
However delivery charges are only refundable if you have cancelled your entire order within the 7 day Cooling-Off Period or where the goods are faulty and a refund is made.
Please note :
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be processed once received.
* Note: when trying on items of clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing perfume / aftershave or a deodorant which may leave a scent or marks on the item. The item(s) must be returned in its original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed.
If the item you received is faulty, please contact customer care quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You have 30 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
I received the wrong item...
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact customer care quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
Subscribe & Win - Competition
Terms and Conditions
The draw for the Subscribe & Win Competition takes place on 03 MAY, 17 MAY and 31 MAY.
Prize values are given below :
- 03 MAY 2012 : £25
- 17 MAY 2012 : £50
- 31 MAY 2012 : £75
Please note that the prize values relate to Working Class Heroes Coupon values; there is no cash equivalent and the prize cannot be exchanged for any other goods and/or services (in part or in full).
Only one winner per prize draw. Coupons cannot be transferred to another individual. If the email address drawn proves invalid, another email address will be chosen at random and the process will be repeated.
We may seek permission to use your name in a future promotion.
If you have any other questions about this promotion, please contact email@example.com.